For government agencies and non-profits with annual budgets less than $50K.
Vendors will be located on the Holland Ice rink. Each vendor booth consists of one 10×10 space, one table, 2 chairs, and 4 vendor pass- es. Additional passes can be purchased through thebox office
- The event runs from noon until midnight. Booths must be available to patrons from 1:30 until 7 pm.
- No organization is allowed to serve, sell, or give away pop or water. No food items can be sold within the arena.
- No vendor can give out stickers or helium balloons (this is a requirement of Baxter arena).
- We generally sell out of booth space each year, you will want to book early to ensure your spot!
- Set up will be available the evening before the event or 11:30 am prior to open the day of the event. More details to come.
- Electricity will be available on a first come, first served basis, with a limited number of booths available for electrical service.