Government or Non-Profit (annual budget less than $100k) vendors will be located on the concourse level. Vendors catering to an “over 18 crowd” will be located in the Holland Ice arena.
Each vendor will have a designated area with one 6 by 2.5 ft. table, 2 chairs, and 4 vendor passes.
Additional passes can be purchased through the box office.
- The event runs from noon until midnight. Booths must be available to patrons from 1:30 until 7 pm.
- No organization is allowed to serve, sell, or give away pop or water. No food items can be sold within the arena.
- No vendor can give out stickers or helium balloons (this is a requirement of Baxter arena).
- We generally sell out of booth space each year, you will want to book early to ensure your spot!
- Set up will be available the evening before the event or 11:30 am prior to open the day of the event. More details to come.
- Electricity will be available on a first come, first served basis, with a limited number of booths available for electrical service.
The deadline to register is June 11th, 2021.
NOTICE: Due to potential state and local health restrictions, booth placement, face coverings, and capacity limitations are subject to change.