By submitting the form above, I, the above named primary contact, due hereby declare that I am an authorized person to make financial decisions and commitments on behalf of the above named business or organization.
- The event runs from noon until midnight. Booths must be available to patrons from 1:30 until 7 pm.
- No organization is allowed to serve, sell, or give away pop or water. No food items can be sold within the arena.
- No vendor can give out stickers or helium balloons (this is a requirement of Baxter arena).
- We generally sell out of booth space each year, you will want to book early to ensure your spot!
- Super early bird vendors will be allowed to request a booth location. This will be done on a first come, first serve basis, and no spot will be guaranteed until payment is received in full.
- Set up will be available the evening before the event or 11:30 am prior to open the day of the event. More details to come. Food vendors may set up the morning of, as early as 9 a.m.
- Electricity will be available on a first come, first served basis, with a limited number of booths available for electrical service. (Not available for Food Vendors, please see below.)
- A Food Vendor is a business selling food items.
- A Food Vendor permit from the City of Omaha (Douglas County Health Department) is required and is the vendor’s responsibility.
- No organization is allowed to serve, sell, or give away pop or water.
- All Food Vendors will be outside the arena, in the parking lot nearest the main gate. Food Vendors must provide their own truck/tent, as well as power source/generator.
- Food vendors must provid their own truck/tent and power
- Due to contracts in place, food cannot be sold inside the Baxter Arena.
CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% refund prior to May 1st. No refunds after May 1st. Heartland Pride Festival is a rain or shine event!