- Health Care
- Transgender Services
Dr Jean AmouraDr Jean Amoura Contact: Dr Jean Amoura
Master of Science in Reproductive and Sexual Health Research
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
University of Nebraska Medical Center
University of Michigan Medical Center
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amoura is proficient in Spanish. She provides services that include transgender care and hormone treatment; miscarriage management – early pregnancy assessment; and contraception.
The Nebraska Medicine Transgender Clinic team provides care and support for the initiation and monitoring of masculinizing and feminizing hormonal treatment as well as referrals to transgender friendly providers for primary and specialty medical care. Patient referrals to support programs and institutions that offer gender affirming surgery can also be provided.
Services We Provide:
- Cross Sex Hormone Therapy
- Feminizing Hormones
- Masculinizing Hormones
- Puberty Blockers
- Gynecologic Exams and Evaluation for Transmen
- Post-Operative Care Following Gender-Affirming Surgeries
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing
- Documents Required for Legal Gender Marker Changes
- Referral for Legal Services
- Referral for Fertility Services
- Referral for Local Health Care Providers Including: Urologists for transwomen who want to pursue orchiectomy (removal of testes), plastic surgeons for top and bottom surgery, primary care and other specialists needed.